Every so often, there’s a home so special that words cannot do it justice. We could describe it as chic, modern, high-tech, luxurious, inviting and comfortable, but one really must see this home in person to appreciate the complete experience.
This nine-year new classically crafted home has been designed in a contemporary style best described as offering clean lines, proportions, open layouts and abundant natural light. Additional characteristics include flat and shallow-pitched roofs, large expanses of glass, clean unencumbered walls, and an intrinsic connection between the indoor and outdoor space. The result? Gracious, streamlined spaces that radiate harmony.
The entire main floor is thoughtfully laid out with a ground level bedroom, full bath, great room, grand dining area, and kitchen combination. The great room on the main level, encompasses a professional styled kitchen, impressive communal dining area, and an eat-at bar and separate enclave for casual meals or conversations. Functionality includes a six burner Viking® stainless stove and oven combination, warming drawer, deep soft-close drawers while industrial-styled custom concrete countertops complete the chic feel. With a separate stainless prep sink and custom metro shelved pantry, this kitchen remains deeply functional while staying true to the minimalist aesthetic.
Rooms are naturally illuminated with a combination of celestial skylights and transom room transitions. Floor–to-ceiling windows feature expansive views of San Francisco City, the Bay, Mt. Diablo as well as 180º views from the pronounced view deck—harmoniously integrating the indoors with the world.
Bamboo hardwood flooring and stainless cabled railings flow gracefully throughout the home and the inverted layout with the bedrooms below, exemplifies the views from the upstairs main living area.
Down the naturally illuminated open stairwell, we find the lower level bedrooms—perfectly located for warm summer nights. The lower area consists of a main hall with nine foot ceilings leading to the laundry area, two bedrooms serviced by a central hall bath, and a bonus room or 5thbedroom. Also on this level is the owner’s ensuite, which enjoys its own private deck access with spa overlooking the bay. A dual floating sink vanity is in the owner’s suite bath along with a seamless separate shower enclosure and oversized soaking tub and a walk-in closet is nearby.
To visit 1926 Oak Knoll is to realize the passion that went into creating this unique home. We are excited to proudly present this enchanting retreat— welcome home!
- Nine-year new construction with ~68 posts and piers
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- Protected micro-climate location
- Street level entry main living area-reverse floor plan
- Hardwood Bamboo floors
- Smooth stucco & sheetrock wall finish
- Contemporary styling
- Transom windows
- Solid core doors
- Led recessed lighting
- Stainless cabled railings
- Dual pane Anderson windows
- Tankless water heater
- Great room with ~11’ gradient ceilings
- Large communal dining area
- Celestial windows with automated opening system
- Open style great room floor plan with pitched ceilings and stunning views
- Corner low-heat glass fireplace
- Office, Media room or additional bedroom
- Two car garage—S.F. views, and plumbed for H&C convenient car washing
- Six burner Viking® stove & stainless hood
- Built-in Viking® microwave
- Side prep sink
- Deep cabinetry drawer for professional cooking vessels
- Walk-in pantry includes custom metro shelving
- Appliance garage
- Built-in warming drawer
- Stainless basin sinks
- Stainless floating hood
- Custom concrete counters
FUNCTIONAL VIEW DECKS
- Multiple private view decks with spa—plumbed for natural gas outdoor grill
- 180º bay views of San Francisco downtown & Bay, Mt. Diablo to the south bay
- Eastern profile for dramatic sunrises year round
- Level lower area with large flat paved space suitable for basketball (hoop installed w/lighting), play area or entertaining
- Gardening beds
- Mature plantings on almost ¼ acre includes chicken coop and run
- Expansive walk-in closet, soaking tub and separate seamless shower enclosure,
- Dual raised sinks on floating cabinetry
- Access to private second level decks and spa
- ~9’ ceilings
- Owner’s Suite and three additional bedrooms
- Amazing lower level storage areas with ideal wine storage capacity
- 2nd level room could be 5th bedroom
- 9’ ceilings