1812 El Verano Way, Belmont LISTED FOR $1,598,000
- Remodeled and enhanced with contemporary finishes
- Three generous bedrooms
- Two full taupe-tiled baths
- Rich Oak hardwood flooring
- Owners ensuite with walk-in shower, dual pane windows and recessed lighting
- Freshly updated kitchen with newer sleek modern Samsung® appliances including silent-style dishwasher, five burner gas stove, microwave, stainless basin sink—granite counters
- Large open communal living room with gas insert fireplace, recessed lighting, and new hardwood floors
- New electrical panel
- New front and rear landscaping
- Multiple outdoor dining and entertainment patio areas—grass play area
- Two car attached garage with new modern garage door
- Approximately ~1,220 sq. ft.
- Substantial ~7,102 sq. ft. lot
- Built in 1955– and updated by current owners
- Freshly painted interior with designer colors
- Award winning Belmont schools, near Carlmont High School
- Sought after Central Belmont location, nearby Carlmont Village Shopping Center
- Several blocks from Barrett Park Community Center with its many recreational activities, childcare, dog park and socializing
- Conveniently close to San Francisco International Airport, Half Moon Bay and Coastal towns, major commute arteries, nearby parks and plenty of excellent shopping and dining options
Reports available to qualified parties
1812 El Verano Way, Belmont
HANDSOME REMODELED CALIFORNIA RANCH | COVETED BELMONT HILLS AREA | INCREDIBLE BACKYARD
Designed and constructed by famed engineer and builder, ‘Andy’ Oddstad, this rolling hills location was chosen for its idyllic surroundings and its warmer microclimate—insulated from the cooler western hills exposure–hence the name El Verano, meaning “The Summer”. This post-WWII enclave of modest homes offer spacious lots, wide streets and community friendly sidewalks—rare for Belmont’s rural surroundings.
This single level home resides upon a bluff and enjoys level topography on an oversized lot. The home has undergone extensive enhancements and has been nicely updated with contemporary finishes. New hardwood flooring is throughout the home, along with the generous use of LED recessed lighting.
The nicely updated kitchen features Maple colored soft-close style drawers, granite counters, all new Samsung®stainless appliances including a quiet style dishwasher, five burner gas stove with self-cleaning oven, and French door stainless refrigerator.
Conveniently located in the galley kitchen is a dinette area for casual meals, and the adjacent more formal dining area opens to the spacious living room, augmented by a centerpiece wood burning fireplace, and highlighted by LED recessed lighting. Access to the expansive entertainment patio and newly sodded sunny flat grassy backyard is also available from this room. The amazing rear yard is perfect for evening get-togethers and outdoor enjoyment.
The two-car garage has fresh Shield-Crete epoxy slurry flooring, and new modern roll-up garage door with sidelights and Wi-Fi compatible belt drive Lift Master opener.
It’s coveted location also benefits from its proximity to both downtown areas of Belmont, as well as convenient travel corridors. Located near the Carlmont Village Shopping Center with a variety of retailers, restaurants and popular gathering spots, such as Starbucks, Vivace and Waterdog Tavern with pet friendly outdoor dining. Other businesses include ACE Hardware, and the upscale Lunardi’s Grocery.
For shopping, Hillsdale Mall is a short drive away and is undergoing a complete renovation, with stores such as Nordstrom, Macy’s, Williams-Sonoma, Sephora and Trader Joe’s. Enjoy dining options like Paul Martin’s American Grill, The Cheesecake Factory, California Pizza Kitchen, and The Counter.
Belmont is ideally located on the Peninsula between the Silicon Valley and San Francisco. It’s popular because of its close proximity to major travel arteries—Highways 101, 280, 92. Caltrain and San Francisco International Airport is also conveniently nearby.
Contact us to find out why more people are moving to the Mid-Peninsula. 650-508-1441