COMING SOON TO AN MLS NEAR YOU!
1918 Hillman Avenue, Belmont
- Three bedrooms on the main level, including an Owner’s ensuite
- Two updated full baths upstairs
- Updated kitchen with new stainless appliances including Frigidaire® side-by-side refrigerator, 5-burner gas stove, microwave and Bosch® dishwasher,
- Large open living room with wood burning fireplace, hardwood floors and access to the view deck
- Centerpiece wood burning fireplace on the upper level
- New engineered hardwood flooring upstairs
- Fourth bedroom, kitchen, full bath, and 2nd fireplace downstairs
- Lower level Great Room has so much space—and potential for countless uses including a possible legal income producing ADU
- Sliding door leads to outdoor covered patio and gentle sloping rear yard
- Approximate ~2,135 sq. ft. (per appraisal)
- Substantial ~6,000 sq. ft. lot (per county records)
- Two-car attached garage—laundry inside
- Conveniently close to San Francisco International Airport, Half Moon Bay and Coastal towns, major commute arteries, nearby parks and plenty of excellent shopping and dining options
- Reports available to qualified parties
Situated on a ridge above the Belmont Country Club Area in Central Belmont awaits this recently refurbished home stylistically offering an open layout and capturing the allure of casual elegance. This bi-level design floorplan offers a multitude of living and entertaining options.
Enter the front porch and the owner is immediately alerted to your presence with the Ring® 1080p HD video alter doorbell with night vision. Ever forgotten your keys? With the Schlage keyless door lock system, you can even remotely unlock the front door!
The entire main floor is thoughtfully laid out with a great room hosting a dining area adjacent the all new kitchen and eat-at bar. On this level, you will find three bedrooms, including the Owner’s ensuite, two additional bedrooms, and another full remodeled bath. The main rooms are illuminated with large windows, skylights, and a sliding door that expands the usable space to the outdoors. A capacious covered entertainment deck is ideal for you and your guests to feast on views encompassing the Belmont agrarian landscape, punctuated by vistas of glowing sunsets.
Casual hardwood flooring flows gracefully throughout much of this level with a wood-burning fireplace as the centerpiece.
The kitchen is deeply functional and yet stays true to a place for casual meals and conversations. New Frigidaire Professional® stainless appliances include a side-by-side refrigerator, built-in microwave, five-burner stainless gas stove as well as a Bosch dishwasher is at your disposal for creating impressive meals and cleaning up. Rich sheik cabinetry augments the kitchen area and crushed quartz counters adorn the surfaces. A deep roll out pantry and corner caddy makes sense of the spacious area, while the natural illumination from the kitchen’s skylight helps save on electric bills.
The expansive lower level is ideal for having some separation in living spaces with its own enormous family room, fireplace, kitchen and private patio. Enjoy access to the immense rear lot with gentle slopes and create your own backyard retreat. Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) is a single-ply reflective roofing membrane made from polyprophylene and ethylene-propylene rubber polymerized together.
Located near Central Belmont, this picturesque location, known for its warm microclimate, is also popular because of the close proximity to major travel arteries—Highway 101, 280; and Caltrain. San Francisco International Airport is conveniently nearby. Belmont is ideally located on the Peninsula between San Francisco and the Silicon Valley and San Francisco.