MAGNIFICENT BELMONT HILLS
CONTEMPORARY HOME WITH IDYLLIC VALLEY VIEWS
[CLICK HERE FOR THE 3D TOUR]
Situated on a ridge above the Belmont Country Club Area in Central Belmont awaits this recently refurbished home stylistically offering an open layout and capturing the allure of casual elegance. This bi-level design floorplan offers a multitude of living and entertaining options.
Enter the front porch and the owner is immediately alerted to your presence with the Ring® 1080p HD video alter doorbell with night vision. Ever forgotten your keys? With the Schlage keyless door lock system, you can even remotely unlock the front door!
The entire main floor is thoughtfully laid out with a great room hosting a dining area adjacent the all new kitchen and eat-at bar. On this level, you will find three bedrooms, including the Owner’s ensuite, two additional bedrooms, and another full remodeled bath. The main rooms are illuminated with large windows, skylights, and a sliding door that expands the usable space to the outdoors. A capacious covered entertainment deck is ideal for you and your guests to feast on views encompassing the Belmont agrarian landscape, punctuated by vistas of glowing sunsets.
Casual hardwood flooring flows gracefully throughout much of this level with a wood-burning fireplace as the centerpiece.
The kitchen is deeply functional and yet stays true to a place for casual meals and conversations. New Frigidaire Professional® stainless appliances include a side-by-side refrigerator, built-in microwave, five-burner stainless gas stove as well as a Bosch dishwasher is at your disposal for creating impressive meals and cleaning up. Rich sheik cabinetry augments the kitchen area and crushed quartz counters adorn the surfaces. A deep roll out pantry and corner caddy makes sense of the spacious area, while the natural illumination from the kitchen’s skylight helps save on electric bills.
The expansive lower level is ideal for having some separation in living spaces with its own enormous family room, fireplace, kitchen and private patio. Enjoy access to the immense rear lot with gentle slopes and create your own backyard retreat. Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) is a single-ply reflective roofing membrane made from polyprophylene and ethylene-propylene rubber polymerized together.
Located near Central Belmont, this picturesque location, known for its warm microclimate, is also popular because of the close proximity to major travel arteries—Highway 101, 280; and Caltrain. San Francisco International Airport is conveniently nearby. Belmont is ideally located on the Peninsula between San Francisco and the Silicon Valley and San Francisco.
For shopping, Hillsdale Mall is a five-minute drive and it’s about to undergo an entire renovation. There are upscale stores such as Nordstrom, Williams-Sonoma and Macy’s, Sephora and Trader Joe’s. Enjoy dining options like Paul Martin’s American Grill, The Cheesecake Factory and California Pizza Kitchen, or simply grab a quick burger at The Counter. The Carlmont Village Shopping Center offers a variety of retailers and restaurants including Starbucks, Carlmont Hardware, Lunardi’s, Bank of America and Ladera Nursery. Nearby popular gathering spots, include, Vivace Ristorante, Iberia Restaurant and Waterdog Tavern and the new Farmhouse Restaurant.
YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST! BELMONT PASSED THE AUD (ACCESSORY DWELLING UNIT) ORDINANCE IN MAY OF THIS YEAR, MAKING IT POSSIBLE TO LEGALIZE, THROUGH A SIMPLE MINISTERIAL ACT, RENTAL UNITS IN ZONED R1 AREAS. NOT ONLY ARE YOU ALLOWED TO HAVE A SECOND KITCHEN, YOU NOW ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE ONE! THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENORMOUS. THE LOWER LEVEL MIGHT EASILY BE A LEGAL RENTAL BELOW, SO IF YOU ARE A BUYER THAT FALLS UNDER ANY OF THESE SCENARIOS, CALL US!
1) A BUYER WHO WANTS THE ENTIRE HOME FOR HIM OR HER SELF
2) A BUYER WHO WANTS TO USE THE LOWER AREA (OR UPPER AREA) FOR AN IN-LAW OR AU PAIR
3) A BUYER WHO WANTS INCOME FROM THE LOWER RENTAL AREA
4) A BUYER WHO COULD NOT AFFORD A $1,700,000+ HOME, BUT NOW MIGHT QUALIFY USING THE RENTAL INCOME FROM BELOW. WE CALCULATED THAT IF THE INCOME BELOW WAS RAISED TO $2,000.00 PER MONTH FROM THE CURRENT $1,900,, IT WOULD BE THE EQUIVALENT MORTGAGE PAYMENT AS IF THE BUYER WAS PAYING LESS THAN $1,300,000 FOR THE HOME!
THIS HOME HAS BEEN NICELY UPDATED WITH $60,000 IN DUAL PANE WINDOWS, NEWER PAINT INSIDE AND OUT, NEWLY REMODELED KITCHEN AND BATH, NEW ENGINEERED HARDWOOD FLOORING, AND A THERMOPLASTIC POLYOLEFIN (TPO) SINGLE-PLY REFLECTIVE ROOFING MEMBRANE MADE FROM POLYPROPYLENE AND ETHYLENE-PROPYLENE RUBBER POLYMERIZED TOGETHER. SAY THAT THREE TIME QUICKLY…
Contact us to find out why more people are moving to the Mid-Peninsula. 650-508-1441
- Three bedrooms on the main level, including an Owner’s ensuite
- Two updated full baths upstairs
- Updated kitchen with new stainless appliances including Frigidaire® side-by-side refrigerator, 5-burner gas stove, microwave and Bosch® dishwasher,
- Large open living room with wood burning fireplace, hardwood floors and access to the view deck
- Centerpiece wood burning fireplace on the upper level
- New engineered hardwood flooring upstairs
- Fourth bedroom, kitchen, full bath, and 2nd fireplace downstairs
- Lower level Great Room has so much space—and potential for countless uses including a possible legal income producing ADU
- Sliding door leads to outdoor covered patio and gentle sloping rear yard
- Approximate ~2,135 sq. ft. (per appraisal)
- Substantial ~6,000 sq. ft. lot (per county records)
- Two-car attached garage—laundry inside
- Conveniently close to San Francisco International Airport, Half Moon Bay and Coastal towns, major commute arteries, nearby parks and plenty of excellent shopping and dining options
- Reports available to qualified parties
|Address:||1918 Hillman Avenue|
|Lot Square Feet:||6,000|