3362 Brittan Avenue, Unit 13, San Carlos, CA
THREE BEDROOMS | TWO BATHS | $ 1,098,998
Welcome to beauty in the San Carlos Hills in coveted Brittan Heights nestled in a tranquil open space with magnificent trees. One retains a feeling of being away at a woodland resort for a weekend retreat and at the same time living serenely with today’s modern amenities.
This fabulous three-bedroom, top-floor end-unit has privacy and features a functional floor plan with attractive updates, plantation shutters, and soaring cathedral ceilings allowing for natural light.
Step inside the tiled entry and into the grand living space with an open floor design that flows seamlessly into the dining and kitchen areas. The living room features a gas fireplace with a stone façade and a custom artistic mantel. Step outside to your balcony to watch the native wildlife and enjoy the bucolic views.
Perfectly situated off the living room is a separate room for both casual and formal dining.
Adjacent these rooms you will find a beautifully remodeled kitchen featuring classic crown-topped custom cherry cabinetry, several cupboards have glass inset, elegant granite countertops, and modern appliances–Subzero® refrigerator, Wolf® range top, Bosch® dishwasher, and microwave. Conveniently located just off the kitchen is the laundry room with Maytag® washer and dryer.
Rarely available, this sought-after unit has three bedrooms, including a primary ensuite with a walk-in closet, extra storage, and two handsomely remodeled bathrooms.
The HOA complex has well-maintained grounds with pathways perfect for strolling and is close to hiking trails. Enjoy the clubhouse, four swimming pools–one close to the unit, two tennis courts, a play yard, and additional parks nearby.
San Carlos, fondly known as the “City of Good Living” has great schools, and a vibrant downtown area just minutes from Brittan Heights. The area has many great restaurants, shopping, and fun activities and gatherings such as the weekly Farmer’s Market.
Brittan Heights is near Edgewood Park, Pulgas Ridge, and Crestview Park all known for beauty, relative seclusion, and access to open-space hiking and biking trails. The area is ideally positioned on the Peninsula between Silicon Valley and the City of San Francisco. The location is close to major arteries—Highways 101, 280, and 92. Caltrain, San Francisco International Airport, and Coastal Towns.
Call Drew or Christine Morgan at 650-508-1441 for more details or to schedule a private showing.
- Rare, top-floor end unit in Brittan Heights
- Three bedrooms including a primary ensuite
- Walk-in closet with additional attic storage
- Two remodeled bathrooms
- Large living room with gas fireplace
- Separate dining area
- Top floor patio with tranquil views
- Neutral designer paint scheme
- Vaulted ceiling
- Plantation shutters
- Remodeled kitchen with granite counters
- Gorgeous custom cherry cabinetry
- Subzero® refrigeratorWolf® range topBosch® dishwasher and microwave
- Separate laundry room Maytag® washer and dryerLiving space ~1,239 sf per countyBuilt in 1973Assigned carport close to the unit
- Pets permitted—two maximum–dogs, cats, bird, fishRentals Allowed w/ one-year lease min. (per HOA)Clubhouse, swimming pools, tennis courts, play areasClose to park trails for hiking and bikingSan Carlos schools and minutes from lively downtown
- Popular gathering spots for dining and shopping
Disclosures available upon request to qualified parties
|Address:||3362 Brittan Avenue|