STATELY BELMONT HEIGHTS
Located in the coveted Belmont Heights area in the Belmont Hills, also referred to as the “Hallmark” of Belmont, this stately home resides on an enormous 15,000+ ft² lot.
Step inside the formal entry to a traditional floorplan featuring spacious rooms for large gatherings.
The well-designed kitchen has also been remade with a generous island offering a place for casual meals, conversations or food preparation station. The updated kitchen included granite counters, fine wood cabinetry, G.E. Profile appliances, black stainless Samsung refrigerator, copious storage and a Bourbon bar area which leads to the luscious outdoor area. These finishes make this kitchen deeply functional while staying true to the sensible flow for guests and home chefs alike.
A separate game room with wood burning fireplace has been opened to the kitchen allowing for a feeling of wide spaces for entertaining.
The main floor also includes a formal dining room and grand living room with a second wood-burning fireplace and down the hall a convenient updated half-bath
Custom Plantation-style shutters adorn many of the windows.
On the upper level, are six bedrooms, with all remodeled baths. The owner’s ensuite enjoys its own large bath with walk-in style glass shower.
The oversized expansive park-like level rear yard enjoys its own micro-climate–protected by cool spring breezes by the back hillside, while affording privacy rarely found in a community. Mature plantings and newly installed retaining walls creates areas for seating, which is perfect for the many entertainment options by featuring a grand patio and built-in lap sized pool for summer enjoyment.
Prestigious Belmont Heights, also known as the Hallmark area of Belmont, is an admired and picturesque location. This area is adjacent to over 300 acres of open space and trails, with sweeping panoramic views of San Francisco and the Bay. A few blocks away is Hallmark Park which has tennis courts, children’s play area, with views of neighboring Crystal Springs Reservoir and open space.
Belmont is ideally located on the Peninsula between San Francisco and the Silicon Valley with SFO International airport just a short drive away. It’s proximity to major travel arteries—Highway 101, 280 and Caltrain are only a few miles away. For this very reason, many who choose to live here select this strategically ideal location. TheCarlmont Village Shopping Center offers a variety of retailers and restaurants including Starbucks, Hassett Ace Hardware, Lunardi’s, Bank of America and Ladera Nursery. Nearby popular gathering spots include, Vivace Ristorante, Iberia tapas, Waterdog Tavern and the causal Farm House Restaurant.
Belmont is also ideally located on the Peninsula between the Silicon Valley and San Francisco. It’s popular because of its proximity to major travel arteries and San Francisco International Airport is also conveniently nearby. Access to highway 92/280 are minutes away.
Walk to award winning Ralston Middle or Fox elementary Schools.
Contact us to find out why more people are moving to the Mid-Peninsula. 650-508-1441
- Six spacious bedrooms and owner’s ensuite
- Two and one-half updated full baths—shower over tub and full shower with style glass doors
- Updated island kitchen with newer sleek appliances including Samsung black stainless refrigerator, and G.E. Profile appliances including microwave.
- Large open communal kitchen, eat-at island, Bourbon bar and open game room configuration
- Large living room with wood burning fireplace
- Approximate sq. ft. ~2,750 sq. ft. home
- Substantial ~15,000 sq. ft. lot
- Built in 1968—updated by current owner
- Ceramic wood-grained tiled entry and kitchen
- Multiple outdoor dining and entertainment patio areas—level rear grass yard area lap sized pool
- Two-car attached garage
- Award winning Belmont schools–walk to Fox Elementary or Ralston Middle School (when open)
- Conveniently close to San Francisco International Airport, Half Moon Bay and Coastal towns, major commute arteries, nearby parks and plenty of excellent shopping and dining options
Reports available to qualified parties
|Address:||2824 Benson Way|
|Lot Square Feet:||15,241|