Located in the Bucolic Belmont canyon hills upon a ridge with grand views of Sugarloaf Mountain and the Canyon de Diablo, this updated home enjoys bright sunlit rooms and dramatic views.
The main living area is accessed from street level and updated with modern influences including a blend of natural oak plank flooring, neutral tone color scheme, and abundant natural light.
The grand living room features an electric start gas fireplace with its new custom façade.
Adjacent is a formal dining room that leads to the kitchen—updated with Maytag gas stove with built-in oven, Samsung microwave, stovetop, stainless KitchenAide refrigerator with French doors, Bosch® dishwasher, rich cabinetry and granite counters.
This area enjoys an eat-at-bar with pendant lighting and embraces a separate adjacent enclave for casual meals.
Adjoining the eat-in nook, is a game room with a newer and very spacious view deck highlighting the bucolic canyon views.
On this level one will also find an updated half-bath and access to the two-car garage.
The inverted layout exemplifies the views from the upstairs main living space. Down the illuminated sleek iron railed staircase, we find three bedrooms, including the Owners ensuite, with walk-in closet, remodeled bath and a private view deck.
Also on the lower level is an updated central hall bath, and a separate laundry/utility room with full-sized washer and dryer.
This location is coveted for its beauty, relative seclusion, access to open space, and hiking trails.
Belmont is also ideally located on the Peninsula between the Silicon Valley and San Francisco. It’s popular because of its proximity to major travel arteries and San Francisco International Airport is also conveniently nearby. Access to highway 92/280 are minutes away. For this very reason, many who choose to live here select this strategically ideal location.
The Carlmont Village Shopping Center offers a variety of retailers and restaurants including Starbucks, Hassett Ace Hardware, Lunardi’s, Bank of America and Ladera Nursery. Nearby popular gathering spots include, Vivace Ristorante, Iberia tapas, Waterdog Tavern and the causal Farm House Restaurant.
Within close proximity to award winning Ralston Middle or Cipriani elementary Schools (1/4 mile) which offers a Dog Play area and abundant places to frolic on grass or at the playground just ¼ mile away.
Contact us to find out why more people are moving to the Mid-Peninsula. 650-508-1441
• Expansive bucolic views of Sugarloaf Mountain and Belmont’s Canyon de Diablo.
• 3 Bedrooms including owner’s ensuite.
• 2.5 updated baths
• Sun-steeped rooms with natural light
• Street level entrance with inverted floorplan-bedrooms below
• Numerous property enhancements
• Updated kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances
• Formal dining room with stunning views
• Open game room adjacent kitchen and breakfast nook
• Owner’s ensuite with stylish shower enclosure and seamless door
• Newer plank oak hardwood flooring
• Wood-burning fireplace with new custom stone fireplace façade
• Newer dual-paned windows
• Entertainment deck and private ensuite deck below.
• New steel railings
- New paver driveway
• Laundry room with washer and dryer
• Approximately 2,090 square feet—home
• Approximately 6,000 square feet—lot
• Two-car garage
• Award winning schools
|Address:||2712 Barclay Way|
|Lot Square Feet:||6,000|