STATELY BELMONT HEIGHTS
[CLICK HERE FOR A 3D VIRTUAL. TOUR] Four walls and a roof over your head isn’t the only way we define the word ‘home.’ Home is more than just a shelter, it’s where we love, it’s where we feel, it’s where we can be ourselves and it’s where life happens—this home fulfills all of those dreams. We could describe it as chic, luxurious, inviting, and comfortable, but one really must see this home in-person to appreciate the complete experience.
Built by Blackwell, this home is the highly coveted single-level “Carlmont” model in prestigious Upper Hallmark. It has been lovingly enhanced, remodeled, and remade in a contemporary style best described as “living at the same time; belonging to the same time”. The result? Gracious, streamlined spaces that radiate harmony.
Step from the slate tiled front porch, inside to the formal entry and step upon rich hardwood flooring that emanates throughout the entire living area. We first come to the large open office and spacious remade great room which includes a custom modern gas fireplace with tiled mantle façade.
Soaring ceilings guide you through the open style formal dining room to a copious entertainment area encompassing a family room with a glass gas fireplace and granite hearth, nearby an expansive gourmet kitchen.
This remarkable kitchen was redesigned with soaring ceilings and a generous island offering a place for casual meals, conversations or food preparation station. Here we also find a butler’s bar with built-in wine storage, and a smart glass doored pantry. Crisp white cabinetry wakes up one’s senses and are keenly offset by the warm Caesarstone® counters. A welcoming array of high-end stainless appliances including a large LG® refrigeration unit, Viking® combination microwave and convection oven, Dacor® six burner gas stove top with Viking®stainless hood, and Bosch® dishwasher make this kitchen deeply functional while staying true to the sensible flow for guests and home chefs alike.
Down the hallway we uncover three more bedrooms and several more baths—all updated to today’s demanding standards. The owner’s ensuite enjoys its own private place to bathe in luxury with a grand walk-in shower and seamless glass doors. A secluded water closet with Toto commode, dual sinks, while the fine cabinetry even has powered drawers to keep the Caesarstone® counters uncluttered while the adjacent full walk-in closet can accommodate the most extensive wardrobe.
The level rear yard is perfect for entertainment options which features a wood deck with overhead LED illuminated lighting, patio dining area and grass play area. Dine alfresco and enjoy the wooded Hallmark Park backdrop in this delightful rear yard.
Prestigious Belmont Heights, also known as the Hallmark area of Belmont, is an admired and picturesque location. This area is adjacent to over 1,000 acres of open space and trails, with sweeping panoramic views of San Francisco and the Bay. Over the back fence is Hallmark Park which has tennis courts, children’s play area, with views of neighboring Crystal Springs Reservoir and the open space.
Belmont is ideally located on the Peninsula between San Francisco and the Silicon Valley with SFO International airport just a short drive away. It’s close proximity to major travel arteries—Highway 101, 280 and Caltrain are only a few miles away. For this very reason, many who choose to live here select this strategically ideal location. The Carlmont Village Shopping Center offers a variety of retailers and restaurants including Starbucks, Hassett Ace Hardware, Lunardi’s, Bank of America and Ladera Nursery. Nearby popular gathering spots include, Vivace Ristorante, Iberia Restaurant, Waterdog Tavern and the Farm House Restaurant.
Contact us to find out why more people are moving to the Mid-Peninsula. 650-508-1441
- Four bedrooms—one currently employed as an office
- Two and 1/2 updated baths—shower over tub
- Owners ensuite—hardwood flooring, Toto® commode, walk-in closet with built-in organizers, recessed lighting and soaring ceilings.
- Updated island kitchen with newer sleek appliances including L.G Refrigerator and Bosch® dishwasher, Dacor® six burner gas stove, Viking® stainless hood and oven including microwave and convection oven.
- Large open communal kitchen and family room—granite façade glass rock gas fireplace
- Large great room with soaring ceilings, recessed lighting—full wall tiled gas fireplace
- Approximate sq. ft. ~2,210 sq. ft. home
- Substantial ~7,800 sq. ft. lot
- Built in 1974—updated by current owner
- Rich engineered hardwood flooring
- Multiple outdoor dining and entertainment deck areas—level rear grass yard area
- Newer heating and air conditioning—NEST® controls
- Solar panels (owned) with German Sonnen® battery storage system
- New electrical panels and wiring
- Rachio® smart watering system
- Ring® security cameras
- Three-car attached garage—completely finished space
- RV or boat parking with power and dump station
- Award winning Belmont schools
- Conveniently close to San Francisco International Airport, Half Moon Bay and Coastal towns, major commute arteries, nearby parks and plenty of excellent shopping and dining options
Reports available to qualified parties
|Address:||2581 Hallmark Drive|
|Lot Square Feet:||7,800|