ENTERTAINING AREAS AND MOUNTAIN VIEWS
2391 Rollingwood Drive | San Bruno
Located in the idyllic Rollingwood enclave, this dual-level home has undergone updating offering serenity, functionality, and value. Its large living area is ideal for having guests visit or managing all members of the household.
The enticing kitchen features stunning composite counters, brilliant maple kitchen cabinetry, as well as stainless appliances including a five-burner gas stove with modern hood, French-door style refrigerator and stainless dishwasher. Adjacent the kitchen is a dedicated dining area and large living room with rich granite façade fireplace. The kitchen opens to a side yard with a level grass play area, copious areas for entertaining and deck offering views of San Bruno Mountain.
Down the hallway is an updated bath along with three sizeable bedrooms, including a spacious Owner’s ensuite with its own stylish seamless shower enclosure.
Exclusive to the home, is a substantial bonus room addition which has immediate access to, and separate entrance from, a patio, making an ADU a real possibility.
This location is just a few short miles away from the upscale gourmet store Lunardi’s, and just down the hill you will find plenty of shopping and dining options at The Shops of Tanforan Shopping Mall with entertainment options including Cinemark Century Theatres. Around the corner is San Bruno Towne Center with over 40 specialty shops. Bayhill Shopping Center is also close with Mollie Stone’s supermarket and many casual eateries.
San Bruno is popular because its conveniently close to San Francisco International Airport, BART and Caltrain. Proximity near major travel arteries—Highway 101, 280 and 380 make for easy commuting. Venture to downtown San Francisco, hiking trails at Crystal Springs Reservoir and just over the ridge is the Pacific Ocean.
Contact us to find out why more people are moving to the Peninsula. 650-508-1441
- Four bedrooms with one downstairs
- Three remodeled baths
- Owners ensuite, with sumptuous seamless shower enclosure
- Kitchen features distinct maple cabinetry and composite counters
- Stainless kitchen appliances including a five-burner gas stove
- Dedicated dining area
- Large living room with wood-burning fireplace
- 1,435 approximate sq. ft. home
- 6,600 approximate sq. ft. lot
- Built in 1955
- Large grassy level yard area
- Two-car attached garage
- Picturesque San Bruno Mountain views and entertainment decks
- Near San Francisco International Airport, BART and Caltrain.
- Close proximity to major travel arteries—Highway 101, 280 and 380
- Venture to downtown San Francisco, hiking trails at Crystal Springs Reservoir and just over the ridge–the Pacific Ocean.
|Address:||2391 Rollinwood Drive|
|Lot Square Feet:||6,600|