Chic Belmont Hills View Home–Modern and Serene
- Two generous bedrooms including a Master en suite with Bay views
- Updated hall bath
- Views of downtown San Francisco from kitchen, dining and entertainment deck area
- Bonus area downstairs could serve as third bedroom or family room with 3rd full bath
- Newly remodeled kitchen with all new sleek modern appliances
- Large open communal living area
- Rich refinished oak hardwood floors
- Wood burning fireplace in living room
- Oak-studded property with terraced play areas and level rear yard
- Coleman Spa for relaxation and view enjoyment
- Built-in USD charging stations
- Bluetooth accent kitchen lighting
- Schlage Sense™ Bluetooth electronic gated entry front door lock assembly
- One car attached garage
- Approximate sq. ft. ~1,498
- Central air conditioning
- Large ~5,450 sq. ft. lot
- Built in 1957– and remodeled in 2016 by current owner
- New front landscaping
- Mountain top view location
- Award winning Belmont schools
- Downtown Belmont or San Mateo just minutes away
- Conveniently close to San Francisco International Airport, Half Moon Bay and Coastal towns, major commute arteries with plenty of excellent shopping and dining options
- Reports available to qualified parties
Presented at $1,250,000
Tucked away atop one of Belmont’s most desirable locations with sweeping views, this property also has a rare, oak-studded large yard with terraced play areas. Even with the secluded feeling, one is never out of touch—In addition to a multitude of dining and shopping options nearby including Hillsdale Shopping center, access to major travel arteries—Highway 101, 280 and Cal-Tran are only a few miles away. Belmont is ideally located on the Peninsula between San Francisco and the Silicon Valley with SFO a short drive away. For this very reason, many who choose to live here select this strategically ideal location.
Views from the upstairs are simply stunning with summer sunsets and dramatic vistas from Belmont to San Francisco. The upper floor hosts the main living area with two bedrooms, one a master en suite, and another large bedroom and hall bath. On the lower level, there’s a bonus area that can be utilized as a third large bedroom or family room—and it too has its own full bath, and separate laundry area. This stylish home offers serenity, functionality, and value. Its large living area is ideal for having guests visit, or managing all members of the household.
Enter through an electronic Bluetooth front door entrance into the main living level that includes an open-style kitchen, dinette area and living room leading to the rear view deck is ideal for entertaining.
The new kitchen hosts a 5-burner gas stove and modern LED hood, hidden dishwasher, and stainless appliances including a new Samsung French door refrigerator with LED lighting. The sleek soft-close white and frosted cabinetry and drawers with bamboo drawer organizers are very chic. The countertops are all natural-honed Statuary marble with marble brick-laid backsplash, and include three built-in USB charging stations, while Bluetooth accent lighting sets the perfect mood for entertaining guests in your new home.
If you like to shop, the Hillsdale Mall is a five minute drive away and it’s about to undergo an entire renovation. Here one can find upscale stores such as Nordstrom, Williams-Sonoma and Macy’s, Sephora and Trader Joe’s. You can enjoy dining options like Paul Martin’s American Grill, The Cheesecake Factory and California Pizza Kitchen, or simply grab a quick burger at The Counter.
Find out why more people are moving to the mid-Peninsula.
Contact us for more information. (650) 508-1441
|Address:||2105 Shirley Road|
|Lot Square Feet:||5,450|