Remodeled Elevated California Ranch Portola Highlands Home
Got space? We do. Check out this expansive updated home in prestigious Portola Highlands. This home has undergone both a handsome remodel and large expansion.
The enticing kitchen features a centerpiece island with pendant lighting, eat at bar and separate dining enclave. Stunning mosaic inlayed tile backsplash compliments the granite counters with a stainless basin style sink—all atop rich cherry wood cabinets and soft close drawers. Stainless appliances comprise top brands such as Jenn-Aire, Samsung, KitchenAid, and Sharp including a gas stove with side grilling station, dual built-in ovens, French door style refrigerator, silent style dishwasher and built-in microwave.
The original kitchen now serves as an expansive pantry and prep area with copious cabinetry and storage areas for the most discerning chef.
Adjacent the kitchen is a large dedicated formal dining area with classic wainscotting balanced by a neutral taupe color scheme.
The living room features brilliant cherry hardwood flooring, recessed lighting, crown moldings and stunning views of the San Francisco Bay and SFO airport. The gas starter wood-burning fireplace is flanked by marble inlay and a timeless wooden mantle.
Down the hallway is a remodeled communal bath with jetted tub, glass shower door, Toto commode, and rich cabinetry below the granite vanity.
Three spacious bedrooms are on this level including an expanded owner’s ensuite with access to the rear private patio.
Exclusive to the home, is a very large family room addition downstairs, along with two more bedrooms, a spacious office, and another full updated bath.
This stylish home offers serenity, functionality, and value. Its large living area is ideal for gatherings of an immediate family, or managing all members of an entire household.
This location is popular because of its close proximity to major travel arteries—Highway 101, 280 and 380 are a few miles away, and access to hiking trails at Crystal Springs reservoir is nearby and the Pacific Ocean just over the hill.
Just a mile away is the upscale gourmet shopping store Lunardi’s, and just down the hill you’ll find the large Tanforan Shopping center as well as the San Bruno Towne center and nearby restaurants such as B.J’s, and Jack’s for upscale dining.
Contact us to find out why more people are moving to the Peninsula. 650-508-1441
- Four or Five bedrooms—one an owner’s ensuite
- Three updated baths
- Recessed lighting
- Rich hardwood flooring
- Crown moldings
- Outdoor dining and entertainment patio areas
- Remodeled kitchen with new sleek stainless appliances
- Granite Counters
- Stainless basin style sink
- Large open communal living area
- Gas starter–wood burning fireplace in living room
- Two car attached garage
- Laundry Room with Bosch washer & dryer
- Approximate ~2,820 Sq. Ft.
- Substantial ~5,200 Sq. Ft. lot
- ADT security system
- Built in 1963– and expanded in 1984 and remodeled in 2013
- Newer front hard and soft scape design inspired by drought resistant plantings
- Conveniently close to San Francisco International Airport, Coastal towns, major commute arteries, nearby parks and plenty of excellent shopping and dining options
- Reports available to qualified parties
Presented at $1,498,888
|Address:||1670 Monterey Drive|
|Lot Square Feet:||5,200|