MAGNIFICENT BELMONT HILLS
EXPANSIVE HOME WITH IDYLLIC VALLEY VIEWS
Situated on a ridge above the Belmont Country Club Area in Central Belmont awaits this newly refurbished home stylistically offering an open layout and capturing the allure of casual elegance. This bi-level design floorplan offers a multitude of living and entertaining options.
The entire main floor is thoughtfully laid out with a great room hosting a dining area adjacent the all new kitchen and cozy sitting area. On this level, you will find three bedrooms, including the Owner’s ensuite, and another full bath. The rooms are illuminated with large windows and sliding doors expand the usable space to the outdoors. A capacious entertaining deck is ideal for you and your guests to feast on views encompassing the Belmont agrarian landscape, punctuated by vistas of glowing sunsets. Rich hardwood flooring flows gracefully throughout much of this level with a stacked stone wood-burning fireplace.
The kitchen is deeply functional and yet stays true to a place for casual meals and conversations. New GE® stainless appliances include a side-by-side refrigerator, dishwasher, built-in microwave, and a new five-burner stainless gas stove is at your disposal for creating impressive meals. Stylish maple cabinetry enriches the kitchen area and earthen granite counters adorn the surfaces.
The expansive lower level is ideal for having some separation in living spaces with its own enormous family room, fireplace and private patio. Enjoy access to the immense rear lot with gentle slopes and create your own backyard retreat. The fourth bedroom and half-bath is also downstairs and there’s easily space for additional bedrooms if need be without compromising the integrity of the family room area.
Located near Central Belmont, this picturesque location, known for its warm microclimate, is also popular because of the close proximity to major travel arteries—Highway 101, 280; and Caltrain. San Francisco International Airport is conveniently nearby. Belmont is ideally located on the Peninsula between San Francisco and the Silicon Valley and San Francisco.
For shopping, Hillsdale Mall is a five-minute drive and it’s about to undergo an entire renovation. There are upscale stores such as Nordstrom, Williams-Sonoma and Macy’s, Sephora and Trader Joe’s. Enjoy dining options like Paul Martin’s American Grill, The Cheesecake Factory and California Pizza Kitchen, or simply grab a quick burger at The Counter. The Carlmont Village Shopping Center offers a variety of retailers and restaurants including Starbucks, Carlmont Hardware, Lunardi’s, Bank of America and Ladera Nursery. Nearby popular gathering spots, include, Vivace Ristorante, Iberia Restaurant and Waterdog Tavern
Contact us to find out why more people are moving to the Mid-Peninsula. 650-508-1441
- Three bedrooms on the main level, including an Owner’s ensuite
- Two updated full baths upstairs, and a remodeled half-bath on the lower level
- Updated kitchen with new appliances including GE® refrigerator, dishwasher, 5-burner gas stove and microwave
- Large open living room with wood burning fireplace, hardwood floors and access to the view deck
- Double wood burning fireplaces in the upper level
- New engineered hardwood flooring upstairs
- Fourth bedroom, half bath, and third fireplace downstairs
- Lower level Great Room has so much space—and potential for countless uses
- Sliding door leads to outdoor covered patio and gentle sloping rear yard
- Approximate ~2,736 sq. ft. (per county records)
- Substantial ~8,100 ft. lot (per county records)
- Two-car attached garage—laundry inside
- Completely rebuilt from the ground up in 2014, awaiting new owners
- Conveniently close to San Francisco International Airport, Half Moon Bay and Coastal towns, major commute arteries, nearby parks and plenty of excellent shopping and dining options
- Reports available to qualified parties
|Address:||1607 Manzanita Avenue|
|Lot Square Feet:||8,100|