Every so often, there’s a home so special that words cannot do it justice. We could call this home chic, modern, high-tech, luxurious, inviting and comfortable, but one really must see this home in person to appreciate the complete experience.
This classically crafted home has been enhanced, remodeled, and remade in a way
best described as offering clean lines, proportions, open layouts, and abundant light. Additional characteristics include flat and shallow-pitched roofs, large
glass, clean unencumbered walls, and an intrinsic connection between the outdoor space.
The result? Gracious, streamlined spaces that radiate harmony.
Located in the aptly named Sunshine Gardens enclave in south San Francisco, this stunning meticulously reinvented home enjoys a multitude of modern conveniences.
The entire home boasts rich wood flooring and is thoughtfully laid out with a great room, dining area, and open kitchen design featuring a centerpiece island for casual meals or entertaining.
The kitchen is illuminated by recessed lighting and a celestial skylight to bring natural illuminance into the home. It’s outfitted with Neutral Caesar Stone® counters enhanced by intriguing marble backsplash and contrasting walnut hued cabinetry. High-end appliances such as Miele® dishwasher, LG® French door style refrigerator and Electrolux® oven with Induction stove make this kitchen deeply functional while staying true to the minimalist aesthetic.
Each of the four bedrooms enjoy the same wood floor treatment, and all are outfitted with double pane windows and Hunter Douglas® top down bottom up honeycomb shades.
The hall bath features a shower over tub design with a contemporary tiled enclosure with celestial skylight and carries the home’s theme with Caesarstone® counter supporting a crystal glass vessel sink over rich cabinetry.
The expansive owner’s en suite also has a similar palate of neutral toned tile shower enclosure with CB® seamless shower door, Robern® mirrored cabinet, closet expansion and Vertiglide® slide “door”
The rear yard provides ample areas for entertaining with a stylish deck adjacent the rear of the home, as well as Heavenly Greens® artificial turf low maintenance lawn and spacious patio area which includes a Hot Springs®spa and redwood steps.
This area of South San Francisco is known for its favorable micro-climate and proximity to downtown where one can find a plethora of multi-cultural dining and shopping options including Café 382 for casual American meals, Amora for Mediterranean, Bertolucci’s or Ristorante Buon Gusto for family style Italian dining, Ben Tre Vietnamese, La Tapatia Mexican grocery and take-out, or Flavas Jamaican Grill—not to mention San Francisco is just a few minutes north.
- Four bedrooms
- Two remodeled baths
- 1,330 ft home
- 4,788 ft lot
- Built in 1953—continual updating since 2012
- Single car garage with washbasin built-in shelves, washer & dryer and Kitchen aide refrigerator
- Lockly® keyed or keyless front door access with fingerprint ID
- LG® refrigerator
- Zephyr® 30″ stainless pull-out exhaust with automatic on/off lighting
- Miele® Dishwasher
- Electrolux® oven with Induction stove
- Caesarstone® counters
- Marble backsplash
- Celestial skylight
- Recessed lighting
- Stainless sink with Kohler® touchless faucet—pull-out hose
- Custom Knife framework
- BG Corp® in-wall ribbon-tweeter speakers—discrete Niles® in-wall gain control
- Recessed lighting
- Modern floor to ceiling neutral terracotta tiled wood burning fireplace
- Recessed lighting
- Enclosed CB® seamless shower (owner’s suite)
- Shower over tub (hall)
- Robern® medicine cabinets borderless vanity mirror (powered in owner’s suite)
- Crystal vessel sinks on Caesarstone top
- Stainless faucets
Expanded, 2-level master closet with Vertiglide®
- New Paint inside and out—2020
- 16 300-Watt LG® Solar panels (owned)
- New 200 amp electrical panel
- Dual pane windows
- Hunter Douglas® custom-fit blinds
- Earthquake retrofit work
- Takagi® Tankless water heater
- Rich wood flooring
- Front-to-back ethernet-hardwired via 2 x CAT6 and 1 x CAT5
FENCED REAR YARD
- Heavenly Greens® artificial turf
- Enteraintinment deck
- Hot Springs® Prodigy spa w/ozonator
- Exterior sconce lighting
|Address:||1041 Sunnyside Drive|
|City:||South San Francisco|
|Lot Square Feet:||4,788|